Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog #17: Frankenstein

I finished the book but I didn’t even out my blogs so I need to go back in to this book.

I forgot to talk about Paradise Lost in a couple of blogs ago. I was reminded when I heard my sister say that title and that is why I am here writing about it. The monster when finding the satchel filled with writing and later in the end of the book he is in confusion whether or not he is similar to Adam or Satin. He shows to be curious and executes his curiosity as Adam did, but takes more evil paths connecting him to Satin as well. I see him as more of an Adam though. He isn’t generating this evil by himself, but the position society is putting him in inflames his rage. Comparing him to Satin in mine eyes is to cruel for his sweet caring soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home