Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog #15: What is the What

While I was reading I stumbled upon the story of how he is being sponsored in the U.S. It got me thinking how so many of these kids need someone to really help them. I would want my own sponsor. Not to share. I know i might be sounding selfish, but it seems like one on one is teh way to go. Valentino seemed as if he lucked out. I too would feel as if that Mary woman was playing favoritism. What else would they think. Beyond that, i have so much respect for those people who helped contribute. If i had that money i would help to. This makes me realize what fortune I was blessed with. I have it made while they are suffering, trying to make it by day after day, eating one meal a day trying to be economical with your portions.

On the other hand, on his journey he found his strength when his friend William K returned. I too was ecstatic. I really love this book. I like the fact where I keep reading and the book doesn't seem to get smaller. It's an endless book with many adventures, which I love. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home