Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog #10: 1984

Chapter 11 (Part 3)

The END aww man kinda sad how it ended. He and Julia still knew but couldn't find it in themselves to love each other. From all those rats and stuff I would be pretty scared if i were him too. Well i kind thought he would break down and obey, even though i was totally against that. I still cant really get the symbolism of the song "Under the Chestnut Tree." I'll have to ask someone about that. Its sad how he an only see his family if it is a depressing flashback. Kinda feel bad for him. Well I'm off to read What is the What by Dave Eggars and Heart of Darkness . I'm already about one hundred pages into Whats is the What. I'll be back on tomorrow and tell you about it. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home